White Chikankari Modal Top
• Colored GhasPatti chikanakri and Rose Embroidery Work on bottom side.
• 3/4th sleeve length with border detailing adds to the chic factor of the top.
• The border encapsulating the Heart neckline looks stunning.
• The Multicolored floral Chikankari makes the top an absolute pick.
• Style-up with palazzo, regular or crop pants, skirts or jeans to bring out the Regal in you.
Chikankari work is a combination of many different embroidery stitches, flat, raised and knot stitches. In chikankari work some of the designs are worked from the back of the fabric and others from the front. The work begins with one or more pattern blocks that are used to block-print a pattern on the ground fabrics. Then, the Embroiderer (karigars) stitches the pattern with minute stitches. Finally, they remove all traces of the printed pattern by washing the embroidered cloth gently.
Colors hues may slightly vary from picture due to camera light effects. These are handcrafted products, thus cherish the slight imperfections. Hand made with love.
There are no reviews yet.