. We may collect personal identification information from User in a variety of ways, including, but not restricted to:
- First and last name • Email address • Contact details including phone number
- PIN ZIP code, demographic profile
- The pages you visit access
- The link you click on our website
- The number of times you access our page
- Things you view, add to the bag, add to wish list or purchase
- We may collect the details provided by you, information collected about you from your use of our services and your visits to our website and other website accessible from them.
- While using our website, we may have automatic access to receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser
from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to
- Computer-identification information.
- We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website, services you have shown interest in any new product or offer you may be interested in.
- Threaded Affair does not collect your payment details (.e. card number, expiration date, CVV, OTP, etc). When you make a purchase using card or e-wallet, you are automatically redirected to the payment gateway website, where all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page and encrypted using Ciphers and are securely transmitted to your card issuer or e-wallet company for obtaining an authorization decision. Threaded Affair can at no time have full access to, or store the complete card payment information.
Threaded Affair collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer services
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our site